We're live weekly!

Join us on Boston Praise Radio every Saturday morning from 7:00-9:00am

Saturday, September 17, 2011

DAVID A Man After God Own HEART ! 2Samuel 6:14-23

+And David danced before the Lord with all his might, wearing a priestly tunic. 15 So David and all Israel brought up the Ark of the Lord with much shouting and blowing of trumpets.

Michal's Contempt for David
16 But as the Ark of the Lord entered the City of David, Michal, the daughter of Saul, looked down from her window. When she saw King David leaping and dancing before the Lord, she was filled with contempt for him.
17 The Ark of the Lord was placed inside the special tent that David had prepared for it. And David sacrificed burnt offerings and peace offerings to the Lord. 18 When he had finished, David blessed the people in the name of the Lord Almighty. 19 Then he gave a gift of food to every man and woman in Israel: a loaf of bread, a cake of dates, [fn4] and a cake of raisins. Then everyone went home.
20 When David returned home to bless his family, Michal came out to meet him and said in disgust, "How glorious the king of Israel looked today! He exposed himself to the servant girls like any indecent person might do!"
21 David retorted to Michal, "I was dancing before the Lord, who chose me above your father and his family! He appointed me as the leader of Israel, the people of the Lord. So I am willing to act like a fool in order to show my joy in the Lord. 22 Yes, and I am willing to look even more foolish than this, but I will be held in honor by the girls of whom you have spoken!" 23 So Michal, the daughter of Saul, remained childless throughout her life.




You DON’T Understand MY PRAISE !
You DON’T Understand WHY I DANCE !

I was the least of MY Faher’s CLAN
But still the LORD chose ME !!

I SLAID Goliath !
And the people Shouted   Saul killed Thousands
AND I KILLED Ten’s of Thousands and Saul dispised me and I responded DON”T HATE THE PLAYA HATE
THE GAME !!!

You Understand What I’ve been Through !!

My Daughter was Molested By her Brother

My Son was Murdered

My Favorite SON disrespected me to my FACE !

I fell in to sin with another man’s wife then I murdered her Husband !

And GOD NEVER LEFT ME and BLESS ME !!!


THAT’S WHY  PRAISE IS WHAT I DO !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment